It is currently Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:31 am

2017-2018 Early Signing Period

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Author Message
 PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:31 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2533
EngUMPanther wrote:
Building A Dynasty wrote:
Charlton to Indiana.


Looks like Charlton ended up pulling a surprise and signing with UCF. This kid was all over the place lol.


Lol wow. It's quite possible after the signing day debacle Indiana no longer had a spot for him. He's a nice get for UCF. I would be more bummed about not signing him if we didn't already pull in a loaded D-line class.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 1:11 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2533
247 has updated the ratings of some of the guys. Sterling Palmer was given a rating 0.80 (3 stars), Shamar Munroe a rating of 0.79, and Zahir Turner a rating of 77 (still 3 stars in the composite). They are still missing 5 signees. Nonetheless, we have top class in C-USA so far, hands down.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:34 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 1755
Building A Dynasty wrote:
247 has updated the ratings of some of the guys. Sterling Palmer was given a rating 0.80 (3 stars), Shamar Munroe a rating of 0.79, and Zahir Turner a rating of 77 (still 3 stars in the composite). They are still missing 5 signees. Nonetheless, we have top class in C-USA so far, hands down.


Yes, they're still missing quite a few players. Someone needs to email them again to tell them to get on it.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:07 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 1755
I still don't see anything online showing by that Demery and Lynum are signed with FIU. I want to see what rivals and 247 sports rate him now that they're at FIU.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:06 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Posts: 1925
FIU Beisbol wrote:
I still don't see anything online showing by that Demery and Lynum are signed with FIU. I want to see what rivals and 247 sports rate him now that they're at FIU.


If FIU announced them, they signed. They can't be mentioned by name until the sign


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:26 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:02 pm
Posts: 1098
Location: miami, fl
Well done Building!

What a class by FIU, Butch Davis knows what he needs to get us on the national stage(top 25). The best part is that he knows how to develop them. The future is bright, let’s go Panthers!


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:03 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 1755
FIUJM wrote:
Well done Building!

What a class by FIU, Butch Davis knows what he needs to get us on the national stage(top 25). The best part is that he knows how to develop them. The future is bright, let’s go Panthers!


I agree. It might take time, but with Butch at the helm, FIU has a bright future.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:10 pm   
Puma

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am
Posts: 404
247Sports added Caleb Lynum to our class, did't change our National Ranking (64) or Conference Ranking (We are number 1 by a good margin), still missing a few guys.

Rivals gave a 5.4 (high 2 star rating) to Shamar Munroe will probably bump him to low 3 star composite rating. They also gave a 5.4 to Kam Burn so expect him to also be a low 3 Star player when 247 sports does add him.

Both David O'meara and Lyndel Hudson received 5.2 which means in all likelihood they'll end up being 2 stars on 247Sport.

They have yet to rate D'antne Demery (will be at least a solid 3 Star player in all 3 websites) and Sterling Palmer.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:14 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 1755
pikedanny wrote:
FIU Beisbol wrote:
I still don't see anything online showing by that Demery and Lynum are signed with FIU. I want to see what rivals and 247 sports rate him now that they're at FIU.


If FIU announced them, they signed. They can't be mentioned by name until the sign



I believe they signed, I just wanted to see the updates.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:02 am   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm
Posts: 1925
FIU Beisbol wrote:
pikedanny wrote:
FIU Beisbol wrote:
I still don't see anything online showing by that Demery and Lynum are signed with FIU. I want to see what rivals and 247 sports rate him now that they're at FIU.


If FIU announced them, they signed. They can't be mentioned by name until the sign



I believe they signed, I just wanted to see the updates.


Gotcha


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:10 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2533
Still no updates for some of our guys on 247. I noticed Rivals adjusted Teair Tart's rating down to a 5.8 from a 5.9. That may drop his composite rating a bit when 247 catches it. Rivals still needs to rate Demery and Sterling Palmer. Rivals also has one of FAU's commits listed as an FIU signee... Not correct.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:35 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 2385
Rivals has become a disaster. By the way, I like the move Rocky to OLB, he can be a beast at that position.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:41 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:57 am
Posts: 531
I wouldn't expect Demery on the 247 Composite.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 9:33 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon May 09, 2011 10:20 am
Posts: 1755
FIUNole wrote:
I wouldn't expect Demery on the 247 Composite.


Why not?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:49 pm   
Puma

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am
Posts: 404
Guys, i've been emailing 247 about updating our class and they got back to me with a more effective email address we should write to, just in case anyone wants to write as well : recruiting@247Sports.com


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 253 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], pikedanny and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Style originally created by Volize © 2003 • Redesigned SkyLine by MartectX © 2008 - 2009