It is currently Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:16 pm

2018 Enrollees

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:00 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 2434
Following FIUtheproud's question, do we know who is already on campus?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:23 pm   
Puma

Joined: Sat May 23, 2009 1:00 am
Posts: 432
Based purely on social media, these kids are on campus from the 2018 Class:

D'Antne Demery
Jordan Underwood
Sterling Palmer
Rocky Jacques-Louis
Teair Tart-Spencer
Tayland Humphrey
Jamal Anderson
Donovan Georges
Demarcus Townsend
Jason Mercier
Shaun Peterson JR
Caleb Lynum
Shamar Munroe
Kam Burns
John (little Sauce) Bolding
Jesson Walker
Lydell Hudson
Nick Croawell

Pending to confirm:
David O'Meara
Maurquel Dillard
Zahir Turner
Joshua Sanders
Ivan Thomas
Cadarius Gaskin (the biggest question mark) .

Feel free to update is anyone has more inside info.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:45 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 2434
reinierguerra wrote:
Based purely on social media, these kids are on campus from the 2018 Class:

D'Antne Demery
Jordan Underwood
Sterling Palmer
Rocky Jacques-Louis
Teair Tart-Spencer
Tayland Humphrey
Jamal Anderson
Donovan Georges
Demarcus Townsend
Jason Mercier
Shaun Peterson JR
Caleb Lynum
Shamar Munroe
Kam Burns
John (little Sauce) Bolding
Jesson Walker
Lydell Hudson
Nick Croawell

Pending to confirm:
David O'Meara
Maurquel Dillard
Zahir Turner
Joshua Sanders
Ivan Thomas
Cadarius Gaskin (the biggest question mark) .

Feel free to update is anyone has more inside info.


Thank you.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:44 am   
Golden Panther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 am
Posts: 9472
Thank you for the list. I think David O’Meara is also on campus.

_________________
FIU...A Sleeping Giant Awakens


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:24 am   
Golden Panther

Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:25 am
Posts: 669
How about QB Morgan?


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:07 pm   
Puma

Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:53 pm
Posts: 406
Morgan is at FIU already. Kiy Hester? Not sure if he is in.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:11 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2598
TheFIUtheproud wrote:
Morgan is at FIU already. Kiy Hester? Not sure if he is in.


Not sure if Hester is in, but for what it's worth, he lists FIU in his Twitter bio. I don't expect any problems with Hester, considering he is a graduate transfer.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:32 am   
Golden Panther

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 2434
Building A Dynasty wrote:
TheFIUtheproud wrote:
Morgan is at FIU already. Kiy Hester? Not sure if he is in.


Not sure if Hester is in, but for what it's worth, he lists FIU in his Twitter bio. I don't expect any problems with Hester, considering he is a graduate transfer.


Apparently Hester is staying at Rutgers.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:50 am   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2598
JulesFIU07 wrote:
Building A Dynasty wrote:
TheFIUtheproud wrote:
Morgan is at FIU already. Kiy Hester? Not sure if he is in.


Not sure if Hester is in, but for what it's worth, he lists FIU in his Twitter bio. I don't expect any problems with Hester, considering he is a graduate transfer.


Apparently Hester is staying at Rutgers.


Wow. Huge loss. Wonder what happened...


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:08 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:43 pm
Posts: 2598
reinierguerra wrote:
Based purely on social media, these kids are on campus from the 2018 Class:

D'Antne Demery
Jordan Underwood
Sterling Palmer
Rocky Jacques-Louis
Teair Tart-Spencer
Tayland Humphrey
Jamal Anderson
Donovan Georges
Demarcus Townsend
Jason Mercier
Shaun Peterson JR
Caleb Lynum
Shamar Munroe
Kam Burns
John (little Sauce) Bolding
Jesson Walker
Lydell Hudson
Nick Croawell

Pending to confirm:
David O'Meara
Maurquel Dillard
Zahir Turner
Joshua Sanders
Ivan Thomas
Cadarius Gaskin (the biggest question mark) .

Feel free to update is anyone has more inside info.


The 2018 roster is coming out. Gaskin is the only one not listed on the roster. I don’t think he makes it to FIU. Mercier, Turner, and Sanders don’t have numbers yet, but Mercier has a picture which is a good sign.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:28 pm   
Golden Panther
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:30 pm
Posts: 631
Well, one thing is that you have to actually graduate in order to transfer as a graduate transfer.

https://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/inde ... l_not.html

_________________
FIU is the city of Miami's only state university.
FIU is Miami State University.

Official Name:
State University of Florida at Miami, or
Miami State University of Florida, or
Miami Florida State University


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:43 pm   
Golden Panther

Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 11:38 pm
Posts: 2434
Building A Dynasty wrote:
reinierguerra wrote:
Based purely on social media, these kids are on campus from the 2018 Class:

D'Antne Demery
Jordan Underwood
Sterling Palmer
Rocky Jacques-Louis
Teair Tart-Spencer
Tayland Humphrey
Jamal Anderson
Donovan Georges
Demarcus Townsend
Jason Mercier
Shaun Peterson JR
Caleb Lynum
Shamar Munroe
Kam Burns
John (little Sauce) Bolding
Jesson Walker
Lydell Hudson
Nick Croawell

Pending to confirm:
David O'Meara
Maurquel Dillard
Zahir Turner
Joshua Sanders
Ivan Thomas
Cadarius Gaskin (the biggest question mark) .

Feel free to update is anyone has more inside info.


The 2018 roster is coming out. Gaskin is the only one not listed on the roster. I don’t think he makes it to FIU. Mercier, Turner, and Sanders don’t have numbers yet, but Mercier has a picture which is a good sign.


Was really hoping Gaskin would make it, but glad to see the class is mostly intact.


Top
 Profile  
 PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:18 pm   
Golden Panther
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:32 am
Posts: 9472
It doesn’t look good at the moment, but Gaskin May have been slated to enroll in August if a scholarship opened up. Guess what, it just opened up with Hester not coming. You never know. Since he’s not a student at FIU yet, he can’t be in the roster anyways. Let’s wait a little bit longer to see if Gaskin is added to the roster.

Big loss on Hester, a honorable mention BIG 10 DB. Hoping the best for him, but who knows the reason he’s not coming to FIU.

_________________
FIU...A Sleeping Giant Awakens


Top
 Profile  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
Style originally created by Volize © 2003 • Redesigned SkyLine by MartectX © 2008 - 2009