It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:53 am

Mario is on this short list to replace Golden.

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:08 pm   
Golden Panther

Mario is on this short list to replace Golden.

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpost.co ... den-fired/

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:09 pm   
Golden Panther

And they thought the Golden playbook was limited. Wait till the see Mario's. #tecmobowlplaybook #bojacksononlyhadoneplay

Attachments:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg [ 215.62 KiB | Viewed 783 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:29 pm   
Golden Panther

LOL they would have to surround him with top flight coordinators. If Charlie Strong gets theft in Texas he'd be a great hire.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:08 am   
Golden Panther

I'm up in central florida, and I saw them talking about Cristobal for the Canes yesterday afternoon on ESPN. I think the analyst give him an 8 out of 10 for suitability, pretty much the most out of any of the candidates.
Then, last night I heard two guys on ESPN/Orlando talking about Cristobal for the UCF job. One caller called him a retread, so then one of the hosts says "yeah, but he put FIU on the map.
I think the point with HC's now, which they we're saying, is that finding a good recruiter is way more important than an x's and o's guy.
On a related note, I've seen more people up here in Lake county (west of Orlando), in FIU gear, in a month, than I see in a year in Fort Lauderdale.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:58 am   
Juvenile Panther

panther97 wrote:
I'm up in central florida, and I saw them talking about Cristobal for the Canes yesterday afternoon on ESPN. I think the analyst give him an 8 out of 10 for suitability, pretty much the most out of any of the candidates.
Then, last night I heard two guys on ESPN/Orlando talking about Cristobal for the UCF job. One caller called him a retread, so then one of the hosts says "yeah, but he put FIU on the map.
I think the point with HC's now, which they we're saying, is that finding a good recruiter is way more important than an x's paris shuttle and o's guy.
On a related note, I've seen more people up here in Lake county (west of Orlando), in FIU gear, in a month, than I see in a year in Fort Lauderdale.

yes, but find a good recruiter is another story