It is currently Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:28 pm

What Happened?

View active topics

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:36 am   
Golden Panther

Hey, who moved the Super Mario thread off this forum?

Well, since some of you Mario worshipers decided to post his emergence as a HC after 5 years of working as a position coach (again). Than I want to make sure you all read this (it was posted in the moved thread), but those threads die too fast.

http://thespun.com/pac-12/oregon/mario- ... ssion=true

27-48!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:02 am   
Cougar

chiaPanther wrote:
Hey, who moved the Super Mario thread off this forum?

Well, since some of you Mario worshipers decided to post his emergence as a HC after 5 years of working as a position coach (again). Than I want to make sure you all read this (it was posted in the moved thread), but those threads die too fast.

http://thespun.com/pac-12/oregon/mario- ... ssion=true

27-48!!!

Mario slander from a guy with a Ron Turner quote as his signature....ok

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:11 am   
Golden Panther

I haven't been able to remove the Turner Quote.

Blame the moderator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:42 am   
Golden Panther

chiaPanther wrote:
I haven't been able to remove the Turner Quote.

Blame the moderator

Plus the quote says #NextManUp

Not, "I'm the biggest guy in the Room...look at me look at me"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:50 pm   
Golden Panther

Why are we STILL talking about Mario F&cking Cristina, good or bad? He's not our coach, hasnt been for five years. Those of you who can't wait to post something negative about the guy are like jilted lovers who can't move on. Those of you who can't wait to slobber on his knob are like lovestruck kids longing for the one who got away.
Move along.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:00 pm   
Golden Panther

HooterHater wrote:
Why are we STILL talking about Mario F&cking Cristina, good or bad? He's not our coach, hasnt been for five years. Those of you who can't wait to post something negative about the guy are like jilted lovers who can't move on. Those of you who can't wait to slobber on his knob are like lovestruck kids longing for the one who got away.
Move along.

#Guilty

But to be fair, the knob slubberers started it by posting the prior thread.

And I wouldn't say jilted lovers, because we infact fired his ass!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:02 am   
Golden Panther

Speaking of people who can't move on, it was an extremely classless move on Saint Mario of Cristobal's part to spend a significant part of his introductory press conference slamming FIU and "bus problems," etc. What a joke. If there were game day bus problems, then it was probably he who was responsible, in fact. In fact, I think his new sobriquet should be "Game Day Mario," as a reminder of just exactly what he was or wasn't good at.